Friday, July 15, 2011

...a little bit of what I offer

Hello There!

Thanks for taking the first step to transforming your life. My expertise coupled with your drive and dedication will lead to extraordinary results. Whether your goals are to lean up, bulk up, lose weight, or just live a healthier lifestyle, I am here to develop a custom plan to fit your lifestyle and your needs. Nutrition is of utmost importance, so without proper nutrition, failure is guaranteed. Don't let that happen!

Here are some of the services I offer as a personal trainer:

  • Exercise
  • Diet Plans
  • Supplements

I'm also an image consultant. This means a variety of things. Mainly, some men need assistance with hair-care (cut, color, style), skincare (tanning, systems, etc), wardrobe, etc. What's the best way to go tanning? Which products will work best with my skin-type? Which haircut is in style? Which outfit will get me noticed? Knowing the answers to all these questions can be daunting, but leave that up to me! I have some amazing contacts that work with me to give you deals for salon and spa services. All you have to do is text me, call me, or ask in person and I can be of great assistance. As my client, you will have completely access to me (at no additional charge) when need be. The benefit is that I stay current on all trends in this ever-changing industry.

Dolce and Gabbana Spring 2011 Milan

I am based in Ann Arbor and sometimes Detroit. I don't mind traveling within reasonable distance. If completely out of my way, an additional fee may be asked of you.

The fabulous city of Ann Arbor

Pricing is as follows:

Personal Training: $50/session

Travel Fee (if applicable): $20

Custom Diet Plan: $135

Custom Training Plan: $135


*Not all services are listed, but these are the most popular ones


We can meet, either in-person or via email or phone, for a complimentary consultation to discuss your goals, expectations, and address any other concerns you might have. Let me know if you are interested or if you have any further questions. I am extremely flexible with regards to your choice of workout facility and places to meet.

Looking forward to working with you.

Shoot me an email at CuerpoDeAdonis@gmail.com to get started.

I will post short articles and tips regarding fitness, diet, fashion, grooming, and all sorts of things to get you el cuerpo de Adonis (the body of Adonis). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment